Saturday, December 6, 2008

Are you ready???.....

to get your Christmas Cards in the mail???? I love getting Christmas Cards!!! They look so welcoming for the season all propped up together on my shelf, and fridge!

It has been 10 days since I had my tonsillectomy, and I can honestly say that I did not really have an urge to scrapbook at all during my recovery!!! Weird, right??? Well, I am excluding the fact that I did actually get a craving to be creative. I sent Ryan to Michael's for ribbon, and went to town on these puppies:



You can see more pictures of them here. I used Basic Grey paper Line Figgy Pudding in Glacier and Slient Night, red, and white ribbon, inked the edges of the card, printed and cut out the little reindeer, narwhal and a greeting for the inside, and added Swarovski crystals.

Loads of Fun!!!

4 comments:

  1. These are so pretty, Carrie!! Love the weaved ribbon...you are too sweet to do all that weaving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards...they are adorable!! I've wanted to take some of your classes at Pink Pineapple but haven't had the chance. Anyhow, love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so loving the weaved ribbon- super clean and neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your stuff is fantastic. can I purchase any designs or ideas from you.

    ReplyDelete