Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"Little Girls" Layout of the Week....

UPDATE: SOLD OUT!!! Next Layout coming as soon as I can get my hands on some new paper :)

...is now for sale exclusively at Pink Pineapple Scrapbooks...here is a sneak peak:



So, the idea behind this layout was to use these cute little chipboard dinosaurs on a girlie layout...there is pink paper, bows, and well, see for yourself, and let me know what you think. This layout kit is only $7.00, comes with photo instructions, and is super easy to put together...I even pre-painted and glittered the text for you!!! Plus, I have some matching thickers on display at the store, if you want to add more text...Please feel free to email me if you have any questions!!!

I made a limited supply of these kits, so grab one while they're there....

Note: some of the kits come with brown tulle, and some with ivory, so please choose whichever you prefer :)

2 comments:

  1. i love it ~ cant wait to get mine!!!!
    {xoxo}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute how you made the dinosaurs girlie!!! Saw the kit today ,, very cute!

    ReplyDelete