Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have found...

...that I absolutely LOVE wind-up toys!

I spent Friday with my beautiful sister. We met up with her sweet boyfriend for lunch at one of my favorite spots,
Jeans Deli...(Their honey buns are the BEST!) With our bellies full of yummy food, we found ourselves walking downtown Sequim, and stopped in some fun shops...one of them being, the cutest toy shop where I found more wind-up toys for my slowly growing collection: a butterfly that flaps its wings, a t-rex that lollops, and a hedgehog that spins around in circles and then does a back-flip! With the excitement of my recent purchase still in the air, we drove over to Carrie Blake Park, and laid out in the grass, reading. It was the perfect afternoon...

WA 7.31.09 Park Collage

WA 7.31.09 Sarah & JP Park Collage

3 comments:

  1. that's so rad carrie!! I'm glad your having fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, I am so glad you are having a good time...Your sister is beautiful...wind up toys are perfectly cute...lol G

    ReplyDelete
  3. those toys are so cute!! i love that youre keeping in touch with us through your blog!! miss you!!
    {xoxo}

    ReplyDelete