Friday, September 11, 2009

The Pink Ninjas "100"

Congratulations to The Pink Ninjas!!!! They now have 100 followers! I am so excited for them!!! What an accomplishment!

In honor of this festive occasion, the amazing Ninja Leaders, Ally & Nely, have a special challenge for you....."100" of anything....lists, words, loves, etc.... There are some great examples on their blog from their design team....very inspirational. Here is my take:


"100 Movies I LOVE"


Pink Ninjas 100 List LO Full S

Pink Ninjas 100 List LO Run-ons S

Pink Ninjas 100 List LO Words S

I used lots of fun Sassafras Lass paper and embellishments, American Crafts thickers, Basic Grey solid yellow paper & white rub-ons, Hambly frame, hot pink felt & stitching, and purple glimmer mist....

This challenge was perfect timing for me. I had been wanting to make a list like this for a while. You see, I have a handful of movies that are my favs, and the rest are a LOT that I still LOVE. Feels like closure some how....very nice :)

Can't wait to see what you do!!! Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. This is a good idea! All of our favs change over the yrs so it would be good to know for the future!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it carrie. thank you for all the great chatting tonight. I am so luck to have you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you came up with...I love the hot pink thread so yummi..Love ya miss carie...

    ReplyDelete