Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Rosie's Circle Journal Page

....for the Pink Pineapple Design Team. The theme of her journal is "10 Things That Make You Happy".....so much fun!

DT Circle Journal 8.09 Rosie Full S

DT Circle Journal 8.09 Rosie Collage

My 10 "Things" are:
  1. Holding hands with Ryan
  2. Visiting family in WA
  3. Wind-up toys
  4. Sunsets
  5. Reading Twilight
  6. Scrapbooking
  7. My moccasins
  8. Beer with friends
  9. Wind
  10. Music
I used leather-look fabric as the background on both pages, Sassafras Lass paper, layered the paper behind the glitter butterflies, red ribbon, cut the swirls out of Basic Grey paper, and sewed the photos onto the paper.

There are so many things that make me happy, I just LOVED this project!!! Thanks, Rosie :)

3 comments:

  1. this is awesome carrie ~ love it!!! your list is perfect too!!
    {xoxo}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I like how bright and cheery everything is!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my golly ....Carrie I freaking love love love your little pages ...Honestly I smiled instantly when I saw them..There love love lovely....You have the color fairy in your head and I love your stuff..

    ReplyDelete