Monday, November 16, 2009

"Enjoy The Little Things" Minibook Kit

UPDATE : SOLD OUT.....Next kit coming soon :)

Enjoy The Little Things Kit Full S

This Minibook Kit is now for sale at Pink Pineapple Scrapbooks for only $27.00 while supplies lasst! It includes the fabric pocket, that I have pre-made, so all you have to do is embellish it :) You can customize this mini for any of your photos, with the Making Memories sticker sheet to spell whatever fits! There are written and color photo instructions, and please feel free to email me if you have any other questions. Also, there are photos of my completed minibook on the sidebar, if you have not seen the sample yet. If you are interested in having a kit mailed to you, please email me at: carrieelias@yahoo.com

Have a GREAT Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Stumbled across your blog tonight, and what can I say? I love it!!! I look forwar to seeing more of your work.
    Tanisha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mini! I went over to Pink Pineapple but can't find anywhere where I can buy one. Please help me, I want one sooooo bad!

    ReplyDelete