Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Christmas Cards!

I love how happy my Christmas Cards are this year!!! I used my favorite Christmas paper by Cosmo Cricket:

Christmas Cards 2009 Full

Christmas Cards Collage

I also am really loving the pink and white plaid tape I used.....it was perfect for these cards! I layered it with a sheer pink ribbon, and sewed it all together. Since I was limited with the amount of paper I had purchased for this project, each card is two 4x4 inch pieces sewn together...it adds just a little bit of that warmth to all the bright color ;)

Jane Party Collage

Yesterday I was so inspired by all the gorgeous decorations at my beautiful friend, Jane's, home! She had a wonderful Christmas party, and everything was perfect! Thank you so much, Jane!!! You truly are beautiful inside and out!

3 comments:

  1. Carrie ,, your cards are really cute!!! I know the person who gets them are going to be very happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards turned out awesome!!...love the fact that you sewed two pieces together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are such adorable cards! i really love the colors!

    ReplyDelete