Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday ~ Heart Flutter

I am very excited to introduce you to a new addition to my little blog, "Wednesday ~ Heart Flutter"!!!  

The other day I was thinking about how much I love to create and post some of my handmade goodies here, but that there is more I would love to share about the life I enjoy living.  I really love the little things.  When I have a really delicious sandwich, for example, I am happy and thinking about it all day!  And it seems like I am constantly finding a new drink or song to brighten my day.  So, I hope this will be a small space to keep some of my ever changing "obsessions" documented, and share them with you.

In honor of my first post being on St. Patrick's Day, my current ~Heart Flutter~ is for Guinness.  Not just because I am drinking one as I am typing this, but because it has been the longest obsession I think I have ever had.

My heart flutters when I think of the dark rich flavor.  I love that I can drink it icy cold or room temperature, and it is still just as yummy.  I love that after I finish a pint, it feels like a meal.  My heart flutters when I think about how I watch it settle after just being poured, and I will get to taste it's yummy goodness very soon.....and it is worth the wait ;)

That being said I am not an alcoholic, I just really LOVE beer.  So, I have some photos to share from a trip to Dublin, Ireland for Christmas 2008 (I look a little different.....with short red hair).  More specifically, pics from our tour of the Guinness Storehouse.  (Oh man, I'm having a flashback.....the BEST stew I've ever had was at their restaurant!!!)  We were all in heaven.....

Dublin, Ireland Street

Me At The Guinness Storehouse

Guinness Storehouse Collage

Guinness Storehouse View

Me & Guinness Love

Guinness Poster Collage

Guinness Turtle Poster

1 comment: