Monday, April 12, 2010

Pink Ninja Monday!

Pink Ninja Addicts *Bloom* Layout

Pink Ninja Addicts *Bloom* Layout Collage

Happy Monday to you all!  Today I loving all the pretty little purple flowers in this layout.....and, you can't see it well (except for in person), but the main photo also has my black boots, and a pretty chiffon black skirt flowing in the wind (just at the bottom edge)....I love that too :)  Give me a nice breeze and I'm a happy girl.

I don't create many 8 and 1/2 by 11 layouts, but decided it was the perfect size for this project once I decided I was going to print out the background image, (and my printer only prints 8 and 1/2 by 11 or smaller).  It was fun putting it all together.  I altered the background photo to have a different feel/look than the main (smaller) photo. I wanted it to feel more like a background, so it has a faint texture of lines, and is quite a bit brighter.  Once I had the photos ready, it was super easy to pick trough all the beautiful papers and embellishments in the Pink Ninja Addicts *Accidently Kelly Street* kit AND the *World Is New* add-on kit.....I personally feel these kits compliment "nature" photos very well.

Anyways, I am off to work on a minibook with some CRAZY photos!  Have a beautiful day :)

Hugs,
Carrie

1 comment: