Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday ~ Heart Flutter

Vanilla Chai Tea

A couple months ago I had the most delicious Chai Tea drink EVER.  I was at a cafe chatting with some dear friends near Balboa Park (downtown San Diego).....it was a crisp winter evening, and the spicy sweet flavor was perfection.  Ever since then, I have tried chai tea/latte drinks at every cafe/coffee shop near my home, and can find nothing even close to the same yummyness.  

One morning I woke up and decided that it was time.  I went through the ingredients in my cupboard and came up with a recipe that is not the same, but also VERY tasty.  It's perfect in it's own way.  Creamy.  Just the right amount of caffeine.  Flavorful.  Warm.  A very comfortable way to wake up in the mornings.

Here it is....let me know what you think.....

Vanilla Chai Tea Recipe

Love,
Carrie

3 comments:

  1. oooh that sounds gooood right now!i'm going to have to get the stuff and try it. perfect for a rainy day
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man!!..i cannot wait to try this!!..i'm gonna get all the ingridients this weekend!!!...i've been dying to try it!!..thanks for sharing miss carrie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carrie!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Vanilla Chai tea, yummmmm! I've been scoping out your blog and you make beautiful things. How the heck did I miss you blog, I thought I had followed all the ninja girls! You guys are awesome, and yes, I love Ally- I am honored she's taking this on with me! Have a great day, xoxO deb

    ReplyDelete