Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A quick hello :)

HI! everyone.....I just wanted to pop in for a quickie update.

Right now I am at the airport, waiting for a flight to visit with my brother. Tomorrow he and I are driving from his home in Utah to be with our family in Washington state. We very recently found out that one of my sisters is very sick, and we want to be with her when she has her surgery. I haven't been making as much crafty goodnes.....just mostly preparing for this trip.

I do have some projects to share, and will try and make time for some fun posts while I am away. I'm sure I'll have some pretty pictures of WA to share too :-)

Have a beautiful day!
Carrie

6 comments:

  1. ((hugs)) i hope all goes well with your sister. be safe and take care. prayers are being sent your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in Washington! I hope everything goes ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe and good trip Ms Carrie. I hope everyone works out for your sis, lots of love your way!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck, sweetie! i hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your projects! Hope you have a good trip!
    If you get chance I would love you to enter my extra special giveaway here:
    http://greenpicklesblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/bonus-feature-giveaway.html

    Love from
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  6. miss carrie, i hope you have an awesome safe trip!!!,,,i wish your sister the best of luck and a quick recovery!!,,it was good seeing you Monday!!!,,see you when you get back!!

    ReplyDelete