Monday, July 12, 2010

Pink Ninja Monday!

PNA *Fern Gully Mini*

PNA *Fern Gully Mini Collage*

This little book is only 2 & 1/2 inches wide by 3 & 1/4 inches tall.  Super tiny and cute!  When I saw the pretty floral paper, the colors were perfect for making a mini with a couple of the pics from my trip up to Fern Gully.  I used the Pink Ninja Addicts June Main Kit and May Main Kit to put it all together.  The only thing from my personal stash is the paperclips.

My trusty sewing machine helped add a small border to the photos, and attach the sweet white paper flowers onto the orange paperclips.  I also used white thread to sew detail onto the green fabric leaves.  I just love when there is fabric in the kits!!!

Today I am taking it slow.  I ended up getting sick on Friday, and am now recuperating.  Some tea, animal crackers, popsicles....it's all good.

Happy Pink Ninja Monday!
Carrie

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you've been under the weather ,, and hope that you're now on the mend.

    The book is super duper cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!!
    Hope you feel better soon!

    XO,
    The Mama Monster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get better soon!!!
    That mini is sooooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete