Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wednesday ~ Heart Flutter

*Clementine*

Meet Clementine.  My brand new DSLR camera.  She's a Canon Rebel XS, and I just LOVE her!!!  This photo is of the two of us looking into the Anthropologie window by my house.....I always love their window displays!

Clementine and I haven't had a lot of time together, and I'm still learning all the different things she can do, but I'm super excited to take her on my hike this Saturday up to Mt. Townsend (in Washington)!  I also plan on reading more of her manual on my plane ride this Friday.  Hopefully, I'll have some fun pictures to share on Monday : )

I also wanted to share with you one of my favorite movies right now.  Ryan bought it for me as a get well gift when I was sick a few weeks ago, and I have to tell you that laying in bed, and watching this gem of a movie made me feel a whole lot better!  The rich colors, adorable characters, imaginative story, and all the beautiful underwater shots are perfect.....I think it's a fantastic movie!!!  Here are a couple pics from "Ponyo".....































































Have a lovely day!
Carrie

4 comments:

  1. Ms. Carrie!!
    Clemantine is a beauty!!!
    have fun in washington
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome sweet Clementine..I know we will have so much fun together....G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, lovely new camera!! :) And all of Miyazaki's films are just gorgeous!! Have you seen Totoro? Sooo cute & imaginative!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photo.
    we've been loving Ponyo at our house to. I want to live in that world some days!

    my word verification is tater-how funny.

    ReplyDelete