Monday, September 20, 2010

Pink Ninja Monday!

*2010 Daydream* Layout

*2010 Daydream* Layout Close

What a day for a daydream; It's one of those days for takin' a walk outside.

I love the above saying from this October Afternoon sticker sheet.  The actual sticker didn't match my layout, so I printed it out onto a strip from a cloud photo I had taken this summer.....kinda fun, right?!?!

I used both the July Kits from the Pink Ninja Addicts for this 6x12 layout, and I just can't get enough of these colors!  I know it's time for fall, but this kit is SO me.  If you haven't seen it yet, I would recommend taking a look at least for inspiration.  It's lovely.

Here's to a great week!
<3 Carrie

1 comment:

  1. love this miss carrie - love all that you create for the pink ninja addicts!!! you're so darn talented!! miss you missy!!!
    {xoxo}

    ReplyDelete