Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Excited for tomorrow


(My Project Monday is up over at Bubblegum Life, if you want to see my newest layout.)

Well, tomorrow is December 1st.  I am a little anxious and excited all at the same time.  Tomorrow, Gloria and I get to share with you some new holiday fun on our Bubblegum Life blog!  Today I am busy making sure everything is perfect.....which means lots of hours with my laptop (her name is Pumpkin).  I also have a new project to finish up, lots of artsy plans that I need to jot down from my head onto paper, and hopefully time for dinner with lovely company.....oh, and dishes.....there aren't many in the sink, but I kind of ignored them yesterday.  Hopefully, my new winter banner on this little blog will also be ready for tomorrow.....so, guess I'd better go, lots to finish up today : )

Have a lovely day!
<3 Carrie

4 comments:

  1. i love your laptop's name :) how did she get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute picture! <3

    Pumpkin must be very smart. Your blog is so beautiful. I want your advice- I am thinking of changing my name of my blog to "Passports and Prada"- Do you think that would get more or less views than "Love and Bubbles"?

    I trust your judgement :)

    www.lovenbubbles.com
    <3 Summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. catching up here and must say your blog is so pretty. I have not heard of bubblegum life so I am off to book mark it for when I have a bit more time. have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the banner! Nothing says winter like the image of a pine cone :) Hope your dinner went well.

    ReplyDelete