Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday ~ Heart Flutter { Top 5 }


So this top 5 is of music I have been listening to right now.....
  1. Bow Wow Wow (their rhythms are awesome)
  2. Blue Foundation (very relaxing for me.....puts me in a great place)
  3. MGMT (just started listening to them and i love their energy)
  4. Metric (her voice is a lot like mine.....i like that)
  5. Frou Frou (again, very relaxing.....helps free my mind) 
In general I listen to a lot of music every day, and really enjoy making playlists for each season.  But this is what has been nice for me lately.  Any recommendations of bands that are similar?  There are so many awesome artists.....and I love listening to new music!!!

Happy Wednesday!
<3 Carrie

4 comments:

  1. I love MGMT, Frou Frou and Blue Foundation!!!!! Great minds!!!

    ~The Mama Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Metric is from Montreal to boot!! Check out Ladyhawke, and Arcade Fire...

    ReplyDelete
  3. PassionPit...but you gotta like chimes and weird stuff in the background. Listen to song "Sleepyhead"

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude!! i saw bow wow wow about 26 years ago. they were awesome.

    ReplyDelete