Monday, November 29, 2010

The weekend after Thanksgiving.....

Sweet Apple Scented Candle

I was lighting a sweet apple scented candle.

Made homemade peppermint ice cream.....

Candy Cane Pieces

Peppermint Ice Cream

It turned out pale pink and soooo yummy!!!

I ate like a zillion of the spiced gum drops.....

Spiced Gum Drops

Mulled cider in my crock pot with mulling spices.....it turned out super spicy and after simmering for hours, the house smelled amazing!!!

Mulled Cider

I also put up our Christmas decorations, worked on some fun projects, took Ponyo to the dog park for the first time, had puppy class, and spent lovely time with my sweetie.  It was a really great weekend : )

These photos are from our latest Bubblegum Life photo prompt....Where are you now?  I wanted to document where I was the weekend after Thanksgiving.  Turns out, I was in the holiday mood, with all the sweets, scents, and pretty sights.  All that's missing is Christmas music.....which I still have to find.

Here's to a great week!
Love, Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how fun! I popped over from your comment on my blog to discover that you're the other half of the Bubblegum blog, which I've seen from Gloria's site. Love it.

    I really really really love that photo of the peppermint candy in the mixing bowl. It makes me happy and crave peppermint ice cream all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete