Thursday, January 27, 2011

Early this morning.....

Breakfast

.....I was drinking this thick chocolate vanilla chai.....and biting into a rich cafe hazelnut truffle.  I know it may sound silly, but since I'm awake before the sun rises these days, simple little pleasures give my day a wonderful jump start : )

Playtime

Today I decided I'm going to take some time for myself.  Normally Sunday is my day to do what I want and not think about my lists, but the rest of this week is crazy busy (and CHA is on Saturday....Yay!!!!).  So, I am finally making time to start on a project for me that I am super excited about!!!  I'll be using the entire Pink Ninja Addicts January kit for this one project.....or at least that is what I have planned.  Keep your fingers crossed that nothing comes up (I get distracted easily these days).  Later I hope to make time to finish organizing my scrapbook area in our living room.  You see, I have this crazy plan to not use my craft table for any storage other than things that need to be plugged in, like my typewriter, sewing machine, etc...we'll see how that works out.....for me it's a constant process of trying different things to find out whats suits me best : )

What are some of your favorite ways to organize your craft supplies?

I hope you have a wonderful day!
<3 Carrie

2 comments:

  1. Oooh - good way to start the day!! :) I'm always moving stuff on my craft desk around, too - I try not to keep things on it so I can have more space, but somehow my sewing machine and bits & bobs end up all over it!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. organization is a constant battle, especially in my crafty space. It always seems to accumulate! Can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete