Monday, January 17, 2011

Oh, kids and their toys.....

Boba Fett

Today I'm remembering all the cute kids at Christmas.

He said he loved everything he got (and I loved his Boba Fett helmet)!

Baby Doll

She said she loved her doll that peed and pooped (and changing it's diapers)....gross...LOL!!!

Nerf Machine Gun

And he played with his new Nerf machine gun most of the night.....had to practice his aiming, ya know?!?

Speaking of playing, tonight I am trying to not think about my Project Monday that was due up at Bubblegum Life today.  I totally enjoy doing my projects, but yesterday and today my mind has been on other things.  Does that ever happen to you?  To help organize my thoughts, in a little bit I will write a list of "to do" stuff for tomorrow.  Nice thing is, I am excited for most of it.....and my lists do seem to help me get more done.  Oh, and I have finally made the time to organize some of my scrapbook/art stuff here and there.  Finally.  Making time.

OK.  Well, I'm off to make a cup of tea and work on my project.  Make sure to visit Bubblegum Life tomorrow to see who our super cool January guest is ; )

See ya soon!
<3 Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment