Monday, February 7, 2011

Today I love Mondays!

*Time to Love Myself* Project Pieces

Partially because my Project Monday over at Bubblegum Life has lots of hearts, but also because today was just the right amount of productive.....not too much, not too little.....And I also totally enjoyed my weekend, so I think I'm still on a little bit of a high :)  Now, most of my craft goodies are organized, and my craft table is clean which means that my sewing machine and typewriter have a home.  I think they are as happy as I am about it.

Tonight I even see myself printing out my calendar for February, which is something new I am trying.  Did the whole list in notebook thing.  Did the list in my phone thing.  And they are helpful, but now I want to try this too.

I hope you had a great day today!  See ya!!!
<3 Carrie

1 comment:

  1. looks great Carrie . I cant wait to see your calendar..Love you.

    ReplyDelete