Friday, April 29, 2011

HANNA


I suppose you've guessed by now that my movie date this week was to go see Hanna.


And boy did I love it!  It starts out in the forest of Northern Finland before taking you on her adventure.....


It was a beautiful movie that kicked ass,  with interesting characters and an intriguing story along with a cool soundtrack by the Chemical Brothers.....and I think this is my favorite song.....



Originally when I watched the trailer below and saw that Joe Wright who directed the newest version of Pride and Prejudice (one of my all time favorite movies) also directed this movie, I knew I had to see it.  And I have to say that I was not disappointed.  I think it's my new favorite movie : )  Anyone else like it too?



I actually saw it on Wednesday, so I originally was going to have it be my heart~flutter for this week.  And honestly I would love to add more than the movie stub to my 2011 album.  I wish there was a postcard or something cool I could buy.  Let me know if you guys come across anything good : )  Have a fun weekend!  <3 Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment