Saturday, April 16, 2011

Playing at the beach

*Playing at the beach*

Hi lovely people : )  I know it's been a while since I blogged here, and honestly I have been having a very difficult time adjusting to the weather back here in San Diego.  Apparently my body likes the cooler weather a lot better, and less dust I'm sure helps too.....so basically I've been a bit under the weather and not in the mood for blogging.  However, there is a new photo prompt up over at Bubblegum Life which I hope you will enjoy.  It's kinda different and totally fun.  And I have lots more photos to share here from my trip to Washington, plus some Springy new projects, so I'll try and get back into the swing of things and starting blogging regularly again starting Monday (I hope).  But for now I wish you the best weekend! <3 Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment