Monday, June 13, 2011

Project Monday

Well, I did it.  I finished the layout with my peony photos, and now it is cheerfully hanging in my living room.....you ready to be overwhelmed with pink and yellow?!?

*Peony Love*

I was lucky enough this month to have the Pink Ninjas ask me to design for them again this month, so I used their *isn't she lovely ~ oner upper* kit to create my layout.  And I just havvveeee to say (cuz I don't know if I've ever mentioned it before ; ), that their kits are the BEST to create with!  The best variety of fun goodies!!!

Here are some of the details of my layout.....

I used yellow and peach glimmer mist on the vintage flowers, as well as on some of the strips of paper.

*Peony Love*

Used lots of paper layering and sewing.....

*Peony Love*
*Peony Love*

And layered and layered some more : )

I Hope you have a lovely week!  See you on Wednesday for an inspirational photo post!!!
Love, Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment