Tuesday, June 28, 2011

TACOS AT THE BEACH

*tacos at the beach*

On Sunday Ryan and I spent an impromptu afternoon at the beach.....It happened like this: We had planned on getting a couple tacos and eating them at the beach. Well, as we were getting ready to head out the door, Ryan starts to change. I asked him what he was doing and he said that he was putting on his swimming trunks (which was completely unexpected). So, that's when I got excited and put on my bathing suit, we found a couple towels, grabbed our tacos and spent some enjoyable time sitting in our beach chairs. Eating lunch (and the best potato tacos EVER). People watching. Chatting. And even cooling off from the hot sun in the ocean.....the water felt so refreshing, splashing up against my shoulders as I stood waist deep.

At one point I was evaluating all the ugly beach umbrellas, wondering why there were no pretty ones until this beauty caught me eye.....

*a pretty umbrella*

I think it's just perfect.....so I snapped a photo of course ; )

Happy summertime lovelies!!! <3 Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment