Wednesday, July 20, 2011

HARRY POTTER AT MIDNIGHT....



So I ended up going to midnight showing of Harry Potter last week with a sweet friend. It was totally last minute, due to babysitting issues and we had a blast!

Here's a couple things I want to remember from that night:
  •  Standing in line, and later walking through the theater I thought all the Hogwarts looking ties that people wore were really fun
  • Popcorn and cherry coke for dinner was yummy (I actually forgot to eat a real dinner on accident)
  • A late night filled with lots of people and excitment in the air was a thrill
  • I tried to take photos while I was standing in line outside, but they all came out blurry because I couldn't focus on what I was doing
  • I'd never shown up to a midnight movie this late before...I think I got there at like 10:15pm (it felt a little hectic till I settled in)
  • Chatting with April before the movie started was nice.....she hadn't seen Part 1, so I tried to remember all the good stuff to help get her caught up.....I think talking about it added to the anticipation
  • Being able to see the midnight showing of the LAST Harry Potter movie is something I think I will never forget
  • And last but not least, the theater gave us super cool Harry Potter looking 3D glasses which I LOVE!
It was a good night <3 Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment on my xmas early post. I cant wait for my stuff to arrive to get started on it. I hope you can play along and link up sometime if you get the bug to get started early!
    have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete