Friday, July 22, 2011

Your Appointment with Friday

Happy Friday everyone!  This week's photo prompt is to.....

Go on a picnic.

*our picnic basket*

*go on a picnic*

Ryan and I spent a wonderful afternoon relaxing on our soft quilt (handmade by his Grandma) last Sunday.  These photos are of what I saw from the quilt.....the palm tree view above us (witch also provided our shade), the ocean view at our feet, our yummy lunch, and little goofing off.....

*picnic love*

I actually have a whole sequence of us making silly faces that I still need to edit.  The photo above is one of the only shots I got of us just being happy : )

Your assignment this week is to go on a picnic and take as many or as few photos as you like of what you see while you're there.  And honestly  it doesn't have to be a big ordeal.....for our picnic I just grabbed a couple dishes from the cupboard, some travel mugs, napkins, silverware and food, and it was perfect!

Enjoy your weekend!
Love, Carrie

P.S. I am planning on sharing a peek into my 2011 Album for my Project Monday.....it will probably be up sometime later in the day on Monday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment