Tuesday, August 30, 2011

SPORTING A SIDEBUN

*sporting a sidebun* {1}

The beginning of August, I started adding this little hairdo into my weekly mixture. I came across it accidentally while I was trying to do a side braid (which I still can't seem to figure out), and have been loving it ever since! It's super fast and easy and stays all day. Perfect.

*sporting a sidebun* {2}

The thing is, I only wash my hair every other day.....BUT I have very oily hair, so the day I wash it I enjoy wearing it down (and love that it is getting so long) and the second day I like to put it up. So, it's nice to have a little variety with my up-dos.  Any suggestions? 

Also, as a side note, my dear friend Nely and I have decided to join along in the 30 day photo challenge on Oh So Lovely.  Nely told me about it last night, and we are starting on September 1st!  And honestly I am excited to have this to look forward to.  Interested?  <3 Carrie


5 comments:

  1. I love the hairstyle!! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh i want to do this but sep already started hmm have to wait till october!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hair style! You've got beautiful hair up or down. I cut about 5 inches off my hair. Sometimes I think I'll grow it long again. I've never been able to do a french braid which is something I always wanted in my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found it:) Such a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete