Friday, September 23, 2011

{day 23} sunset

{september} sunset

There wasn't much of a sunset tonight on account of it being overcast, but you can see what little light there was shining through at the horizon line.  Today was so cool though.  The sky was blue with beautiful clouds that were white and glowing around the edges with dark gray the rest of the way through.  I was scrapbooking outside most of the daytime with Nely, and huge raindrops fell sporadically adding bits of extra character to our paper crafting.  It was fun.  I took a few photos of what it looked like and you will be able to see them over at Bubblegum Life soon.  A great first day of Fall!  <3 Carrie

1 comment:

  1. I love what you've done with your photo, it looks beautiful. I've pinned it on to my rainbow Pinterest board. :)

    ReplyDelete