Saturday, September 10, 2011

{day 9} faceless self portrait

{september} faceless self portrait #1
{september} faceless self portrait #2
{september} faceless self portrait #3

For yesterday's *faceless self portrait* photos I decided to have them say something specific about myself, hence the sunflower.  It represents my love for bouquets.  I prefer to have a fresh bouquet next to my bed, however, is just so happens that my bed is in the middle of a room so isn't not really an option for when I'm at home (it is when I travel though ; ).  Usually you'll find potted flowers on my kitchen windowsill and a bouquet on my kitchen table, and I love it!  If there was more light in my house I would have plants too!!!  <3 Carrie

P.S. To see {day 10} something i made, go to My Creative Brightside for my guest post!

1 comment:

  1. love the photos!!! that middle picture is stunning! I love the dreamy blur to it!

    ReplyDelete