Tuesday, April 10, 2012

{pink} hair

{pink} hair
Well, I did it.....the end of last week, I added in some pink to my strawberry blond locks! And I love it!!!  The photo above was taken by the sweet Stephanie while we were at Balboa Park with Nely on Saturday (in their atrium).  It was our last hurrah together before I move (sad face).  I was actually wearing a totally cute dress in this photo, but didn't get a full shot of it, so I'll have to do an outfit post and share it another time.  Today I have my last craft project to finish up, some final packing to do tomorrow and then we pick up the moving van on Thursday....eeek!  Only a few more days and our road trip up to Washington begins : )  I am thrilled.....maybe that's one of the reasons I changed up my hair.....new hair for a new beginning in Seattle.  <3 Carrie

6 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you to be on this new adventure and I am eager to her all about it once your settled!!! Your new hair ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!
    happy trails too =)
    xo
    had to delete previous comment i forgot the 's' on the end of trails lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink in your hair. You'll be missed here in California!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv it Carrie!!! I was going to do that too but i chickened out lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a redhead too and thought that pastel hair couldn't work on such girls but after seeing your photo, NOT TRUE! I love the pink strips. Love, love, love....

    P.S. Good luck with the move. Moving is always such an exhilarating, exciting yet scary time.

    ReplyDelete