Wednesday, November 28, 2012

{diy guest post} over @from scratch


Happy Wednesday to you!  Today you will find a new DIY guest post from me over at the crafty Melody's blog From Scratch.  Learn how I put together the homemade page protectors I used for my Week In The Life Minibook, with simple step by step instructions.  This tutorial has been one of the most useful projects I've made this year.....there are so many ways it can be used for scrapbooking, I know you'll just love it!

Melody has a wonderful blog full of DIY's from sewing, to paper crafts, to knitting, to using food in all sorts of crafty ways.  Some of my favorite posts are:  Autumn Leaves, Pressed and Pretty, Autumn Leaves: Part Two, Turn A Mason Jar Into A Travel Mug. Knit A Cozy!, and Blanket Sweater, Take 2.  Enjoy!  XO

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all your nice comments on our new blog. :) Made my day.

    I'm going to look at your guest post now!

    ReplyDelete