Friday, December 7, 2012

{december daily} days 5 and 6

{december daily} day 5
December 5th I wanted to tell the story of Ryan and the rekindled excitement he has for his comics. I wanted to remember his favorites and new routine of adding them in at night before bed. December 6th was all about gift giving prep and the cheerfulness going on right now. I'm actually going to use a real piece of the wrapping paper we bought in my album, but for sharing it here I took a photo so I could make it digital. And now I'm super excited for the weekend. Ryan and I have some festive stuff planned. Yay!  What are you up to this weekend?  Xo

You can see days 1 and 2 HERE.
And days 3 and 4 HERE.

{december daily} days 5 & 6 Journaling {december daily} day 6

1 comment:

  1. FUN PAGES! :) Love your blog design and header too! Happy Holidays! https://holidayshomemade.squarespace.com/blog/2012/12/6/25-days-until-chirstmas-scrapbook

    ReplyDelete