Wednesday, December 12, 2012

{december daily} days 9 & 10

{december daily} day 9
After taking a couple days off from blogging my December Daily I'm back with days 9 and 10! I always keep a small stack of movies by my bed, and so day 9 was all about watching some special movies with Ryan as well as one by myself (I almost always watch a movie in bed before falling asleep at night). Day 10 was all about how much Ryan and I are loving our Christmas tree. When I wake up in the morning, he has already turned the twinkle lights on and has the tree glowing with a happy good morning. So sweet.  XO
 
You can see days 1 and 2 HERE.
Days 3 and 4 HERE.
Days 5 and 6 HERE.
Day 7 HERE.
And day 8 HERE.

{december daily} days 9&10 Journaling {december daily} days 9&10 Instagrams {december daily} day 10 {december daily} day 10 our tree 3 {december daily} day 10 our tree 4 {december daily} day 10 our tree 2 {december daily} day 10 our tree 1

1 comment:

  1. I love the close-ups of your tree! No wonder you like looking at it ...

    ReplyDelete