Thursday, January 24, 2013

{invitaions} to amber's baby shower

{baby shower} invitations | group
The end of December I created these invitations for (my sister) Amber and Waylon's baby shower. They were quite a bit of work, but worth it with how sweet and fun they turned out. I created homemade tags, sewed gold thread across the tag, added brown baker's twine and a cute baby animal on top. I also learned a new technique for creating glitter splatter using THIS tutorial. There is quite a bit of printed vellum (you can see how I do this HERE), and a bit of printing directly onto the card itself. For the inside, I attached the printed vellum with gold thread along the left side.  (You can click on each image to view it larger in Flickr.)  Next I'll share a few pics from the actual baby shower, so stay tuned.  XO
  {baby shower} invitations | gold stitching {baby shower} invitations | inside {baby shower} invitations | glitter splatter

1 comment: