Tuesday, February 26, 2013

{out for a walk} robin hill farm

{robin hill farm} out for a walk
 
Over the weekend I enjoyed a walk with my family exploring Robin Hill Farm County Park. The weather was perfect. Blue sky, cool breeze, and sunlight streaming through the trees. My grandpa was the navigator with the help of my sister, Sarah. Sarah brought her three adorable dogs, my mom brought a blanket to wrap up in, and my little sister brought her earbuds for listening to music while she walked (I brought my camera). This ended up being so fun we were out exploring for about an hour and a half before the trail led us back to our cars.....
 
{robin hill farm} mapping it out
 
These giant trees always amaze me.....
 
{robin hill farm} blue sky {robin hill farm} keeping warm
 
Elora Danan barely stood still for a photo.....
 
{robin hill farm} elora danan {robin hill farm} streaming sun
 
Jango Fett on the other hand was the perfect model.....
 
{robin hill farm} jango fett {robin hill farm} beautiful landscape
 
My mom pointed out a plane flying through the beautiful blue sky.....
 
{robin hill farm} look at the plane {robin hill farm} flyin' {robin hill farm} afternoon shadows {robin hill farm} teenager
 
And Jaguar Paw reminds me so much of my doggie Gatsby (photo by my mom).....XO
 
{robin hill farm} jaguar paw {robin hill farm} xo

3 comments:

  1. so beautiful! I love our snow but I sorta cant wait for it to melt and to have green spring here again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, You look happy and I am so happy to see you surrounded by your mom and sisters.. I bet they had no idea how wonderful it would be to have you back..or maybe they did.. Its great to see you outside and how cool you will be an auntie soon..I am really glad and it warms my heart to see you surrounded by your peeps....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful place to hike around!!

    ReplyDelete