Thursday, November 14, 2013

{guest post} over at amanda o'banion's blog

{blue haired me} Carrie Elias
Today I am so honored to be featured as a guest on Amanda's amazing blog!  Many of you may know her from her awesome YouTube videos (which is where I originally found her), but her blog is a wonderful read with lots of creative inspiration that I know you will enjoy just as much as I do.
 
So what type of guest post do I have for you over at her end of the Internet?  Well, if you've ever wondered about my creative process, my favorite techniques, how I decide to create my layouts, or why I do it all (with lots of examples), head on over to seeeeeeee : )
 
(GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED.....Congratulations Kate Morrow!) When you visit, don't forget to leave a comment so you can be entered for a chance to win my giveaway.....a set of six vertical 3x4" graphic cards I designed and printed out for my Christmas Countdown Kit (digital version of both vertical and horizontal shown below).  They would be super cute in Project Life, a layout, or for making Christmas cards!!!  XO
B&G-Market-CCK-3by4Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment