Saturday, December 14, 2013

{dec 13th} christmas countdown mini

{dec 13th} christmas countdown mini | spread
Today I wanted to document some holiday cheer and how I've been enjoying my December days in a different way than ever before.   I don't have any photos for today's spread, but instead wrote a letter addressed Dear Christmastime inside this year's Christmas card.  On the opposite page I cut up and attached a doily, a circle punched out of patterned paper, a Santa sequin, and glitter index tab to a piece of pink vellum.....just because it's festive and fun!
{dec 13th} christmas countdown mini | santa {dec 13th} christmas countdown mini | doily {dec 13th} christmas countdown mini | card
In my journaling I wrote about how Ryan's fighting off the cold I gave him (accidentally, of course), but that we are both still really enjoying Christmastime together and named off some of the things we've been enjoying specifically.  I also mentioned a few happenings that are new and unique to this time of year for us, like Gatsby (our basenji) practically living in his waterproof jacket....and that we will still will find him laying in front of whatever heater that is currently blowing.  Silliness. XO
{dec 13th} christmas countdown mini | journaling

1 comment: