Sunday, February 2, 2014

{prompt 2} create a valentine garland

Hi everyone! Welcome to day 2 of our Foxy 14 prompts!! Today's prompt is to create your very own Valentine garland! For mine, I used some of the graphics I had originally designed for a small Valentine kit I was planning on selling here, but didn't make to the time to complete. So, instead to say a BIG thank you to everyone who supports my blog and enjoys my handmade goodies I have a gift for you. I'm sharing the Silhouette file I created and used to make my garland. It includes the two foxes with the hearts in between as well as all the individual hearts I used.....and it all fits on one 12x12 sheet of scrapbook paper. You can download the FREE Silhouette file HERE.  If you don't own a Silhouette machine and want the graphics to cut out by hand, please shoot me an email at carrieelias(at)yahoo(dot)com, and I'll email it over to you. ; )



In assembling my garland, I used a sheet of the light and airy Pink Paislee Color Wash paper pack. I wanted something fairly neutral, bright and cheerful since the background it was going to be hanging up against was so dark and colorful. Then, I added in some white pom-poms, and so love the end result! Have fun with this happy winter craft!! XO

You can find Prompt 1 HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment