Saturday, September 27, 2014

{art + design class} edmonds farmer's market | layout 1


Oh my, where do I begin? Let's start with the fact that I've created two layouts in two days which may not seem like a lot to some, but compared to my 1 to 2 layouts per month is way ahead of the curve (yay!). The ever so talented Wilna Furstenberg has this amazing workshop over at Big Picture Classes called Art and Design. It started a couple days ago, and is totally amazing!  So far the content for week 1 is full of techniques and lots of freebies.  

This layout is my creation from her first lesson.  I can't go into much detail since it's based on techniques from a private class, but I can tell you that my love for watercolor and watercolor paper has grown.  Also, this page is all about my new found obsession for our local farmer's market.  I haven't been able to find gluten free crepes anywhere until now, and I've enjoyed one (or two) every Saturday during the month of September at one of the local stands there.  Yum!!  I'll be back to share my second layout soon.  If you're taking Wilna's class I'd love for you to leave a comment so I can check out your art!  XO






No comments:

Post a Comment