Tuesday, September 30, 2014

{art + design class} weeks 15 & 17 | layout 2

I can't believe I'm already sharing my second layout from Wilna Furstenberg's awesome Art + Design Class.  I'm having so much fun with this workshop!

This page came together pretty quickly.  It made me realize that I need to get more photos printed since I'm almost finished with my third layout and running out of options.  Heidi Swapp's Project Life Foil Value Kit was perfect with this design so I used the Project Life cards and embellishments inside the squares.  The border paper is from my Pink Paislee Color Wash paper pad which I am still loving, and that great off black is from the Basic Grey Grand Bazaar 6x6 paper pad.

You have until 10pm on Oct. 1st if you're thinking about signing up for Wilna's class.  Hope to see you there! XO









1 comment:

  1. such a sweet layout Carrie! love those colors based on your top, modern and cute all at once :)

    ReplyDelete