Thursday, December 18, 2014

{guest post} custom pocket pages + minibook video tutorial at shimelle.com

Hello lovely friends! It's been a few weeks since I posted a scrapbook process video with you all, so today I'm excited to share I have not one but TWO videos over at Shimelle.com!!  A few of you had requested a "how to" on altering the pocket pocket pages from my gold leaf minibook tutorial on her site back in September.  Well, today if you pop on over to her site you'll find out my technique on customizing pocket pages to fit any size binder.  This really comes in handy if you don't have easy access to the pocket pages refills made just for your album, or maybe the size you'd like to use needs to be totally customized ; )
 
Also, I just have to mention that Shimelle's beautiful scrapbook product was PERFECT for making a Christmas/holiday themed project! Here's a sneak at the minibook I created.  Hope you enjoy, and Happy Holidays!!  XO



Products I used in my minibook:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment